Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where is the best place to confer a B-12 shot?

I want my husband to give me B-12 shots as I requirement them, but we are not sure as to where exactly that should be. My doctor give them to me in the buttocks, but is that surrounded by the muscle or another place? Does he need to be he entail to be precise or is there a common area to aim for? I will individual be getting these shots on a monthly basis. High on the butt at the horizontal of the hip bone. That way, it's into muscle, not podgy, lower risk of blood vessels. I would recommend some added training for your hubby. Use a sharpie to mark the progression of where on earth the shot should be given. A nurse in your dr's organization should be able to help out with position, depth and aspiration tehniques.
That is unusual, my mother always did it on her upper thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment