Sunday, October 24, 2010

While on the pill will you still perceive approaching you are.?

While taking the pill do you still feel close to you ovulate? Last month on the 14th day of my cycle I feel like I be ovulating, I had a increase of cervical mucus and sore breasts along next to mood swings and a few little cramps. Are you still supposed to experience this while on the pill, Ive been on it for almost three years and cant remember ever impression that. I really messed up my birth control the month before and also have messed them up that month I felt it within, is there passageway I did ovulate because I messed up my birth control? birth control pills work (stop ovulation) as long as you take them correctly, if you "messed up" you should be using some other form of protection atleast until the subsequent cycle, you are probably not covered by the pill.
I go through this, and I've be on Yaz for almost a year and a half, strictly for PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder). I can swear I discern "ovulation" pains on occasion.
Obviously we're not ovulating while on the pill, so I haven't a clue why we're emotion it, LOL. I was diagnosed next to ovarian cysts last May, so I'm wondering if that have anything to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment