Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I bleeding? Is this regular? Please Help!?

I am 22 years old and I am on the pill (and hold been since February). I never miss a pill and I other take it at matching time every night. My boyfriend and I use a condom most of the time, as very well. If we do not use a condom, he does not ejaculate inside of me.
I am supposed to get my term in 9 days. After have sex 2 nights ago, on Saturday, (with a condom), I have a little bit of bleeding afterwards, but next to 3 wipes it be gone. Now last darkness, Sunday, I had some spotting. I still enjoy it this morning, as well. My breasts are sore, but this is average for me. The sore breasts happen every month for 2 weeks formerly I get my time of year.
Does this sound usual or could something else be going on?
Only serious answers please, I don't need a discourse on not having sex until conjugal. Thanks. yes all this can be regular, watch the bleeding and something that may comfort you to see the it is normal is to write down for 30 days respectively time you two have sex and when in that is bleeding and how long it lasts.
that passageway if you really think that you should see a doc you can permit them see your list and know more give or take a few what is going on. another thing you might want ot try is useing some lube, alot os time when you hold been useing the pill for more afterwards 6 month you can become dry. so the bleeding can be from little ripes. nothing big.
The pills could be cause the bleeding. You do need to see your doctor or at lowest call him because you may enjoy to take a milder form of birth control. Any time that you bleed when you are not have your period you inevitability to talk to a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment