Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WHY are some some girls/women afraid to use tampons?

i no all something like tss and how u can die from it but why would u rather to wear those (diaper's) instead of tampons tss is in danger of extinction how many of u out at hand are afraid of tampons dident mean to ofend any one. THANKS!! Some girls in recent times are not comfortable with the impression of inserting something vaginally.
Sometimes they are not familiar near their vagina and/or are afraid that tampons will hurt.
Some girls have the impression that there is something wrong more or less using something internal though it's just a agency for dealing with a usual body function.
I have other used tampons but I started late and know what to expect and kinda knew what to do near a tampon. It doesn't bother me to touch myself or sometimes get blood on my fingers. I disgust pads.
But hey that's me. If other girls prefer pad to inserting tampons than that's ok. It's their body :)
maybe because you're sticking some foreign item up your vagina?

No comments:

Post a Comment