Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I other so cold?

I’m always cold, for no adjectives reason. I hold to sleep with layer of covers/blankets at night, and sometimes I would still stir up freezing. I wear a lot to university and at home, but it seems resembling the chill’s coming from INSIDE. My hands (and sometimes feet) would be cold plentifully of the times, too.
I used to be a swimmer, and after I stopped swimming, I began playing tennis. Recently, however, because my arts school workload and the SATs have taken up so much time that I once in a blue moon have time to do sports or exercise anymore. Could that be a root?
But a lot of folks don’t exercise, and they can still wear t-shirts and not feel cold. And, I’ve individual started to feel really cold THIS winter. I show, the winter’s pretty cold this year, but I’m abnormally cold… I’d turn up the radiator in my room and still shiver.
I donated blood surrounded by October, and my hemoglobin was simply 13.2. My blood pressure and heart rates are normal…
What could be wrong?
Thanks :) Your hemoglobin is fine, but you may have hypothyroidism. Please call in your physician and get a apt check up done.
hi, check your thyroid hormone level, it can be hypothyroidism, try to Read give or take a few this disease and it's side effects, take concern

No comments:

Post a Comment