Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White... consequently brown discharge?

For about a year immediately, I've been getting a white gooey discharge coming out of my vagina, and very soon for the past two or three days it's be brown...? I haven't gotten my period on the other hand, and does this mean I will receive it soon, or what?
Also, the discharge is really bothering me, should I use a pad or tampon? Congratulations, you freshly got your time of year!
For white discharge, wear a pantyliner. NEVER use a tampon unless you are on your period, and you know how and are allowed.
When you first originate your period, it usually is brown, sometimes even so murky it looks almost black. It can range from wishy-washy pink to dark brown.
Know what to do, and update your mom :)
Definitely don't use a tampon. Tampon use is associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome, so in attendance is no good pretext to use them unless you're on your period. Are you have sex? The brown discharge could be implantation bleeding if there's a possibility you're pregnant. Other than that, I'm not sure. If it continues for more than 2 weeks, go see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment