Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White Vaginal Discharge, Do Not Have Period.?

I don't have my length yet and I am experiencing white discharge adjectives of the time. It isn't monthly & has be going on for months on months. However, I don't itch either, so I surmise that eliminates yeast infection. It is a white gooey substance. But when it dries it turns pallid. It is odorless, too, when white. When it turns yellow, it have a very markedly very buoyant smell. I have search for it and can't find anything, help! Go to webmd.com
Usually previously you menstruate - your vagina cleans itself. The discharge is usually thick - white and odorless. Its majority. Just dont douche or use harsh soap or anything to irritate yourself.
Just piece of being a woman..it might also be a bacterial entity going on. IF, its bothering you go to a Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment