Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I other belated? Is it middle-of-the-road?

I'm 2 weeks late... I don't realize it... I cramp up until I start! No matter if it's a hours of daylight to 3 or 4 weeks... is that normal? I know I'm not pregnant.. so that's not it! I haven't other been similar to this... I've always started the light of day of or before or after I'm suppose to! I have a sneaking suspicion that it's been nearly 7 months that I've not started real close to the time!! I hate it, it's tender sometimes and I don't ever know when I'm going to start so I don't like going out for long times! I don't pinch any meds. I am not on a diet or have changed anything... It's zilch like that! Nothing to do next to exercising or anything... but what could it be? Help please! dr would be best bet and to run tests. this happen to alot of girls and usualy is solved by birth control which will regulate you. you may just enjoy some cyts or something as well to wreak all the agony, but i do not think any point is seriuosly wrong with you, you freshly need to be more regulated as your body is self frustrating to you.
You should talk to your Doctor and they can run test to make sure everything is ok consequently they can start you on birth control and it should regulate your periods

No comments:

Post a Comment