Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where is my Period?

MY STORY:
I have be having some really fruitless problems and not getting a straight answer from my obgyn! So I was going to see if anyone have been have any problems like this or if anyone can aid answer my question!
I be having period's bad and on some ranging from months apart resembling Sept I'll have a time of year but Oct and Nov I didn’t then I be giving a hormone pill to help and I would start that month but afterwards the next two months I wouldn’t start ,So I be put on Yaz (Birth Control) which made me very sick later I started that month Dec 6th 2007 lasted 8 days very soon I haven’t had a interval since and this has be going on since Dec 2006!
My Question is really am I fretting over nothing or is in that something really wrong here? can i ask how old u r??
u shud be have periods so i dnt fink that ur over react. have u ever have periods every month, wen did this start to occur. i know wat its like bcosiv have problems in times past there ok in a minute im on the pill, microgynon and it helped me near irregualr cycle. but my doctor didnt even seem to consideration and he took blood tests that be wrong it was so frustrating. ask to be referred to another doctor as here is probably a better one 4u!

ur hormones have come out of stability why dnt u try another pill as they all act in response differently. yas is known to own sum side effects...do u have any other symptoms? enjoy the ruled out pcos which can still occur even if u enjoy had children.
if your unsullied to having them u are probably not regular but. my mom has be skipping months then have one. but she's almost 50. if your OB/GYN doesn't give u the answers u obligation then conceivably u should find another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment