Sunday, October 24, 2010

Which birth control would be best for me?

I am married so I am only worried nearly prgnancy. I do not want to get pregnant for at most minuscule 3 years. I cannot remember to take the pill everyday. I also gain a lot of mass with my end pregnancy so nothing that could get you gain weight. Is nearby really anything left? the best possible should b using a condom by ur husband it have no side effects none on ur health as capably as on ur husband's health.it also reduce chances of any communicable disease to a nought.if it is not possible, use an intra dermal patch or coil.but these still may hold some mild side effects.so my opinion would b using condoms by ur husband.very soon even vaginal condoms are available if ur husband dont wanna use condom himself,u can use a vaginal condom
The patch, the coil, Depo shots, the implant... Discuss it near your doctor, we cant tailor it to your needs on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment