Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who is right? Me or my boyfriend?

Okay so I had a miscarriage on December 11th.
Had sex ONCE on January 1st - used a condom.
Got my interval January 14th.
Period stopped January 19th (normal)
Brown spotting started January 21st and it still here..
that's the same point that happened when I be pregnant before..the spotting stuff..
So I'm adage i could be pregnant again
He's saying it's impossible.
What do you influence? (other than go catch a test or see a doctor...i already know that !) You suppose it's possible...he thinks it's impossible. I'm not wise saying you are, but since condoms don't offer 100% protection against pregnancy I'd progress ahead and take a exam. The fact that you have your normal term AFTER having sex on the 1st make the odds of pregnancy pretty slim but since some women do still own their period when they're pregnant (rare as it is) even that isn't a sure-fire instrument to know you're not pregnant.
So to answer your question...you are right; he is wrong. It is possible. Probably not intensely likely, but still unequivocally possible.
i don't think you are, frequent girls spot after they have a length and it's pretty normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment