Sunday, October 24, 2010

Which color BC pill?

my mom brought me home the Yasmin BC pills. and the last time i took BCs i took the wrong color and it messed me up. Im on my length now i a moment ago started 2day. which color do i take wen im on my spell. the yellow 1s or the white 1s? here r 21 yellow pills and 7 white pills Start beside the yellow ones, those are the busy pills. Take the very first washed out pill in the pack, afterwards just hang on to taking them until they are all gone, filch the 7 white pills, and start over with the unmarked pack. If you are starting on any day except Sunday, use the stickers that come with the pills to clear the days of the week line up right.
your mom brought them home? Please articulate you saw a doctor? You take the 21 pallid pills first. You start them the sunday after your period. You have need of to see a doctor if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment