Sunday, October 24, 2010

While on the pill do you draw from a forge ovulation? Lol I dont know how else to put it!?

So when you are on the pill you aren't supposed to ovulate but last month at 14 days when I would ovulate I get real unpromising cramps and was moody have sore breasts and quit alot of discharge just close to you do while ovulating, so what is it if you don't ovulate while on the pill? I don't take them properly, I try to but I forget. I agree next to Helene, sounds like a existing ovulation if you don't always purloin them properly. You're not meant to get hold of a fake ovulation on the pill, I'm pretty sure most women don't achieve ovulation symptoms that they would get otherwise.
later why are you on the pill if you don't take them regularly? that's the together point. either go and get on or off birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment