Sunday, October 24, 2010

Which is better, The Pill or Implanon?

I want to go on birth control, Which is more appropriate for teenagers?
Does the Implanon stop period completely? I've heard of some women have their periods for 4 months straight near the Implanon?
Also, how should I ask/tell my mother? I do have a boyfriend, but we aren't going to be have sex anytime soon, I don't want my mother to jump to conclusions. Should I speak to her or write her a letter? Always settle to your mum shes your best friend and will help you through life span if you ever have a problem. Ive be on the pill, the depo and today iam getting the implant. My friend is on the depo and she hasn't have any period for months very soon. I bleed for the whole 3 months i despicable it. The pill made me moody and so down i came stale that. I am going to see how this thing works. Every woman is different and react to different types of birth control. You will find one that agrees with you.
implanon...my advocate dont take pills

No comments:

Post a Comment