Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who's on the pill? Question for ya...?

I am supposed to start my period today but I didn't. I spotted a couple days closing week when i was still taking the alive pills so would that have be my period and that's why I didn't achieve it? I am always on rota starting in the morning on the third morning. What's the deal. Well, first of adjectives have you be having unprotected sex? If so, after I think you know why you haven't be getting your period nonetheless. And if not, next it might just be rather late, do that does tend to happen from time to time. Don't sweat it. I'd linger at least another week and if still nil, then you should variety a doctor's appointment A.S.A.P!!
there is so lots thing to throw sour your schedule. Dont sweat it. Extra stress or excess excersise cause it to jump stale track. Especially diet pill, energy drinks etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment