Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White blood cell and protein~??

Hii ive been have abdomnial pain for 2 days very soon and ive just bin to the doctors and they enjoy told me i have protein and white blood cell in my urine ? :/ what does this indicate as my doctor is a total tard . and doesnt explain things very in good health . she did a preg test which be negative but i am not due for another week so she told me to *** bk if my time of year dunt show up . helppp? I had a urinary tract infection end month and my doctor told me I had elevated white cell and protein in my urine as okay. You being tired is probably the infection (your body is focusing its vim on fighting sour the bugs), and also could be a side effect of the antibiotics (the pills he gave me made me super dizzy and tired, also).
If you're worried, conceivably call his department and ask the nurse to explain what the doctor told you. Tell her you felt rushed within his office and didn't enjoy a chance to ask adjectives the questions you looked-for to, etc...
Good luck!
Protein and white blood cells within the urine usually means you enjoy and are fighting some type of UTI. Did she endow with you antibiotics?
EDIT: Infections can certainly engender you feel run down and a moment ago crappy in standard. UTIs are just miserable anyway. Give it a few days on your antibiotics and I bet you start notion better.
Um, protein in the urine usually have something to do with your liver. So I'd carry that checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment