Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I have one extent after another time?

I am 21 and I was put on the pill going on three months ago to regulate my period. I am on Yaz. The first month I took all my pills and it took a week into my "off" pills to get hold of my period. I started the brand new pack on the second to last daytime of my period. It be a normal length.
My second pack I remember missing maybe two within a row, but then I'd arrest up, and for the life of me can't remember if I have sex with my fiance during that time or not. I finished that pack, HOWEVER, since it be the holidays and I had alot of plans, I started a clean pack right away, not taking my "off" pills. A week into my new pack, I get a period again. I kept taking the regular pills and that extent lasted give or take a few 5 days, no problem. I was told that even when you do the pack into a unsullied pack, you can still get your spell.
Now, I'm still in that pack, and today's my ending day on the reg. pill (tmrow I start my past its sell-by date pills for a week) but I've had another time of year this entire past week.
What's up? Yaz is a low dose birth control pill. Abnormal bleeding is incredibly adjectives in low dose pills, especially contained by women who aren't tiny. Talk to your doctor and get on a up to date pill that's not low dose.
I agree. Yaz did NOT work for me because I'm overweight. It's really not meant for general public over 200 lbs or people that hold low hormone levels. It's not the right dose for you. Call your doc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment