Thursday, October 21, 2010

When you move about to the doctor for a sensitive problem do you prefer to see one who's matching femininity as you?

Or are you happy to discuss any form of health issue near any doctor no matter if they're manly or female? Gender doesn't bother me as long as the doctor is sensitive and I trust him. I've worked several years within the area of womens health and come across feminine doctors who have disgraceful attitudes to their own sex, and I've worked next to male doctors who are brilliantly charitable and sensitive.so, as I say, for me I don't mind.
Well, I in reality find the opposite sexual characteristics more sympathetic and interested to be honest. I switched to a female doc for a moment or two while, but had to budge to a male on when she go on hols, and I felt more comfortable beside him.
But that may just be because of the doctor, to some extent than the gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment