Thursday, October 21, 2010

When will i take my period?

im nearly twelve now and i started getting discharge in the order of a month ago ive got no boobs but and im a slow developer when will i get my period the average age is 12-15, But dont rush it because you will be happy you finally get it but after the newness wear off you will be thinking, oh great another week of one on my period. It isnt as fun as nation make it out to be!
Honey, don't be within a hurry...I started in 7th level
I know plenty of girls who started in dignified school, and I be JEALOUS of them...Trust me, pray that it starts late :)
eventually. i get mine in 5th order, but i develop fast. 6-12 months conceivably.not to sure. ask your mom when she got hers...its usually close to when you'll draw from yours.

  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • get rid of blackheads on nose
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment