Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why Am I ALWAYS soo tired?

I Dont lack sleep too much.. And I only just started exercising 4 times a week. Im 14, and at school i of late cant put my mind to doing anything. I also noticed that my vaines show alot when i am taking a shower. And I loose abundantly of energy when i exercise... I dont know what the problem is. I get through regular meals... it might be a touch of anemia - normally happens contained by girls in their teens who hold started their periods - not satisfactory iron in your blood make you tierd and dizzy and weak. its nought to worry just about but take suppliments and chomp through food with iron surrounded by such as red meat and spinich. if it still continues speak to a doctor.
I was approaching that even at your age until i started taking multi vitamins.
drink lots of water. i ruminate the veins hold to do with the grill.
What is your weight resembling. It sounds like you could be anaemic and a bit underweight - overdoing it on the excercise. You should get yourself checked out at the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment