Sunday, October 24, 2010

Which procedure would be best for me?worried?

Before any of you give me obnoxious answers you dont know my situation but here goes:
I have a medical abortion before(tablets)and i found it very stinging and i bled alot. I now own a choice between this same procedure or a vacuum aspiration(you are put to sleep with this),i'm dreading the medical abortion as i know what it's close to,i dont know what to do,which one is easier and is the vacuum one painful? Hun. taking tablets is better than any operation. You would require an anaesthetic which comes next to risks which are unnecessary now that tablets can be taken. it probably wouldn't be so impossible now that you know what to expect.
Don't put yourself through this again. parley to the doctor about a long occupancy contraceptive that will suit you.
why are you having an abortion? Im not going to notify you off cos i dont know what you be through

No comments:

Post a Comment