Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who else go through this "change"?(women singular please!)?

I would like to know if any other girl-woman go through a big change. as surrounded by you were curvy in your preteen years and when you get older you be taller and much thinner? I would like to know because i discern as if i will never "grow up". i am fairly generous and am tall. Im individual 14. I would like some hope of my after that teen years being thinner. I do sit-ups they dont seem to be to work. i watch wat i guzzle and drink lots of water but i cant give the impression of being to lose anything!! is this because of bad genes? or hormones? or other?!! please comfort!
(thanks.if you understood-understand) It could be a health condition, you should see a doctor. It seem like you are doing everything right, keep hold of up the good work. It may be genes, askk you parents if they be over weight when they be young. My therory is you simply live once so don't diet.
I lost 35 pounds in 4 months by staying away from sugar and bread, rice, carbs. I ate single veggies, certain low sugar fruits, and meat and eggs.
The low sugar fruits are berries and green apples. Bananas are a no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment