Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am i attainment bulk?

for some reason for times gone by month i have be gaining weightiness like its going out of style! im not drinking anymore then usual, im still alive so i cant figure it out. my time of year last month be much lighter then usual and since after ive been opinion under the weather and my boobs hold been sore. does anyone own any idea what could be wrong next to me? its driving me crazy! im trying to go the doctors this week but im other busy with work... With the Holidays it's possible you enjoy eaten more and not even realize it. It is too easy to do and explicitly how holiday pounds sneak up on us. Snacking here and there and everywhere!
I know right presently you are wanting to get pregnant but it sounds to me close to you are imagining some of the symptoms! Our minds are powerful military capability and it can play games with us! It is so glib to read the symptoms online and then start to see how you do or you do not own them, believe me I have be there! Only mine be the opposite . I be terrified I might be pregnant!
You can never step wrong with taking a home pregnancy tryout, but you would be better off going to some sort of line clinic, like planned maternity, where they can supply you a test and even agree to you know if something is wrong!
I think you are ok though and I desire you the best of luck and I hope it all works out the bearing you want!!
is it possible you are pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment