Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who does blood shot exam make me dizzy?

Ok ok i have a obese or portly problems. My doctors wants to grasp my blood and my blood pressure so they can see what's wrong with me. They took 2 regular shots on my arms. Right arm, they missed my vein. Left arm, get my blood from vein. While they be doing it, i felt really SICK! Like as if im dizzy, im gonna throw up, and everything turned into blur. Then my doc get my blood and then told me if i be okay. I said i wasn't. So she told me to lay my head down for a moment. What be wrong with me? I stingy my arms were hurtfull and a moment ago, HURTS! Im 13 years old. Please and thank you. Because subsequent couple of weeks...they are going to get my blood again -.- and i wanna know what i can do to not brand me feel sick while getting a shot. your blood pressure prob get up or you were freaking out subsequent time dont look and breath deep when they move about to poke you.
its because of it i they take alot of blood from you which make you cause resembling that! DRINK orage juice it help alot also vitamin c!

No comments:

Post a Comment