Thursday, October 21, 2010

When will my boobs stop shrinking?

so pretty much ive been dieting and excersizing fairly deligently since Oct. and have lost more or less 18 lbs- which with x-mas isnt fearful... anyway my tummy is getting firmer so are alot of other parts, but my boobs are straight up shrinking!- ive gone from a DD to almost a C- my D bras are fitting loose- and its just the cup not really the tie.. anyway i just needed to know if anyone else has simular situations and can maintain me optimistic- thanks!! The method I see it is, would you rather own a flatter and firmer tummy and slightly smaller boobs, C is considered by most as a perfect size, or huge boobs and those 18 pounds rear on your body?
All boobs are is fat! So if you lose mass your going to lose your boobs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment