Thursday, October 21, 2010

When you first start puberty?

I am 13 right now and I hold small boobs not like adjectives 7th graders do it is kind of werid I suggest if u r in the locker room contained by middle school I indicate it is all more or less looks if u have boobs guys dait u newly so they can look at them and lick then and heak even lick them.I be 10 when I started growing boobs and when u first get boobs it munificent of hurts u for a while then u carry used to it after 4 months.I mean I hold not even had sex on the other hand ok I have a grill for all the teens out at hand how many of u enjoy had Sex in a minute how many of u enjoy not had SEX on the other hand. OK, first off tolerate me say I am an grown! But I have 2 kids a boy and a girl. 13 and 22.
my daughter 22, started have sex at 13 w/o my knowledge until then. she Started wearing a bra at age 8 (young) and grew fast within a size C still in elementary institution! She started her period at age 9.
Be reliable, and ask your mom questions too.
My son (13) is a moment ago now getting body quill, getting taller and his voice is changing (funny-highs and lows-I breed fun of him), but he is not interested in girls all the same, but his friends are. so, no sex for him yet.
Girls are deeply different than boys!!
and I know TMI, but I was 13 too. I be in a size C bra within 4th grade, instrument ahead of other girls and started my period at age 9.
im 17, my first time be when i was 15 next to my girlfriend who was 14... dont verbs about that stuff jsut continue till you find the right guy and let things ensue =)

No comments:

Post a Comment