Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When does ovulation take place on the pill. or at adjectives? I'm kinda confused :S?

I've been on the pill for something like 6/7 months and my period have been completely routine etc. Thing is i've be on minor antibiotics a lot for bladder infection (becuse of sex) so i'm not sure how it will affect my pill. Say the antibiotics intended that i ovulated, would it start when i start my 'period', finish it or when i finish my 21 days of pills?
I'm just worried cos i forgot i be on antibiotics when me and my boyfriend had sex (2 days after i finished my period) but we remembered a few minutes surrounded by and stopped before he come or anything like that!! Also i've have a stomach ache today, i've feel dizzy, headaches and a nasal congestion :S
I'm gonna hold a few pregnancy tests next this weeks and continue them for the subsequent month in baggage! Everyone ovulates at a different time. Usually, it's the 14-16 day after your cycle begin but yours could be before or after that. These symptoms could mingy many other things besides pregnancy but it couldn't hurt to check yourself. Whenever you're on antibiotics, use a condom even when you're on the pill. I know how easy it is to forget that you're taking tablets but try to remember.
Hope everything turns out alright.
just be really thrifty because there is a small fortune you could be..however because it was solitary for a few days it should be ok.. c what the tests come pay for as remember to test first point in the morning for a more accurate result. antibiotics decline the efficiency of the pill so it is better to use another hedge method instead always when your on antibiotics, to prevent bladder infections look into fluent stuff, cranberry tablets etc. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment