Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When should I start up my birth control again?

I went on time off for thanksgiving and missed 2 pills and had some spotting. The kept taking my pills regularly and my subsequent period be light. I hold not been sexually involved since before Thanksgiving. I should own had my time of year the week of Christmas and I did not. I became worried and took a pregnancy theory test which was refusal. When I didn't have my extent I quit with the birthcontrol hoping that it would produce my period start. When should I start up the topical pack? when you are on the pill it helps regulate you length pretty well, when you miss pills or walk off the pill or winding up up doing both it can throw your period bad its regular shedual... it has happen to me before and I didnt expiration up having my spell for 2 months, my dr. told me this was majority considering i went rotten the pills but you should call yours a short time ago to make sure its middle-of-the-road for you... my doctor told me to start a new pack the sunday after my subsequent period, so i would assume thats what you should dance
You need to confer to your doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment