Thursday, October 21, 2010

When ur on ur spell does ur body know when to bleed?

this morning I was lay in bed and I have to go to the bathroom and when I go to the bathroom a whole bunch of blood come out...but I didn't start bleeding until I got up.so would I own started bleeding at that time whether I got up or not?? And approaching I don't bleed in the shower or when I draw from out and have my towel on.so does ur body approaching know when to bleed and when not to bleed?? Your menstrual flow has zilch to do with your body "telling" itself when to bleed. Menstrual blood drips rather bit at a time from your cervix. The blood then pools contained by the vagina if you are sitting or lying down, and then comes out when gravity allows it to (when you gain up or move around). If your period is solid enough, you will bleed no thing what position you are in. This is why it's central to always wear protection when you are menstruating. There are times when I do bleed surrounded by the shower, and there are times when I don't. It of late all depends on the burden of your flow and your position in that fastidious instance.
it probably started overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment