Thursday, October 21, 2010

When will I be protected again after taking Trimethoprim for a UTI?

I had to pocket Trimethoprim for 4 days to treat a UTI and was told that my BC pills (Cilest) weren't going to work beside the antibiotics.
So, I'm assuming that this means that I own to wait 7 days after I've finished taking them since I'm covered again. Is this right? I carried on taking them anyway when I was on the antibiotics for my skin as they be only ineffective surrounded by terms of contraception.
Does this show, then, if I finished taking the antibiotics on Sunday and resumed regular pill taking on Monday that I will be covered on Sunday this week, or Monday?
Is the 7th day inclusive or are you protected on the 7th daylight? Yes, that's exactly what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment