Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When I go for my first cervical smear examination why be it so tight?

My doctor tried to do a smear test, and she inserted the speculum ok but when she open it the pain be horrific - a terrible stabbing dull pain deep inside me. She tried helpfully twice more, and the result was matching. She said maybe it be because my cervix "wasn't used to it" and stopped. She did an internal exam as well, and that didn't hurt at adjectives. It didn't occur to me at the time, but the twinge was equal to that which I get during sex. I know I obligation to have a smear done, as I first become sexually active 2 years ago, and as I enjoy known nought but pain during sex, I suspect something is not right seeing as this misery is the same during a smear. Has anyone experienced this back? I have Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome too, which might not be helping. I don't contemplate I have vaginamus any because I felt fairly relaxed during the exam & during sex, but I feel so stupid because this should freshly be a simple test and immediately I'm put off trying again. Sounds to me that whoever did your smear didn't put plenty lubricant on the speculum and perhaps used the wrong size. Yes speculum's come surrounded by different sizes and if one is too big it will hurt. Next time ask the doc to use the smallest size, and to lubricate well. If the internal nouns didn't hurt the speculum shouldn't hurt either. You POC will enjoy nothing at adjectives to do with this. During sex why don't you try a bit of KY gel possibly this will ease the dull pain for you. Please go for another smear as this is key these things save lives. Good Luck
I find it other hurts, but has to be done. I reflect on it is because you feel apprehensive and worried around having it done, i other do and i have have four children.

No comments:

Post a Comment