Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When I go through my extent..I be worried!?

I was horrified the first time on my length! I was at my arts school. I was contained by 6th grade. I started to enjoy severe cramps and I ran to the bathroom.everyone be looking at me...I was really upset! I freaked out."dont mean to gross ya out..."...blood go eveywhere...when I looked at it...I almost fainted.
I have to call my mom..I be shaking... =O NOW.I wonder why I was anxious...please help!! You be probably scared because you didn't really apprehend what was up to you.
Or you're not used to something and seeing blood probably freaked you out.
I get my period when I be in sixth title and I freaked out too.
But, luckily I didn't get it at institution.. I got it at home.
Maybe that freaked you out too... not at home.. a intact bunch of people watching you. You probably thought they might've made fun of you.
It's okay to be freaked out. I still freak out over my term cause I reason it's gross. Haha.
huni, u know nothing in the region of it, all right? so unsurprisingly u may be scared, i would not approaching to tell my friends on the site sugarmommymeet or, they will be excited.
no offense, best regard

  • computer not booting up
  • tagged someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment