Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When I have a sneaking suspicion that something like...?

Butter it makes me want to throw up.
I don't know why and its with the sole purpose happend for the last 2 days or so.
I know its really grotesque.
but whenever i scan it at work (I work at a supermarket) I feel approaching I am going to through up.

Why is this happening?
I as a rule don't have a problem beside butter. lol sounds stupid. I have impossible to tell apart problem!! I had a dream once that my friend and I be eating sticks of butter, and very soon the thought of it creeps me out. I can eat it fine (in moderation of course), but self near it or thinking roughly it is awful. Have you had a discouraging butter experience? Has it been during specific times, close to near menstration? Hormones play a huge role within how our bodies react to food. ...excluding that, I dunno. Check the date?
It doesnt sound stupid, but even scan it makes you throw up?
Thats atypical.
Maybe you can try facing your fears and eating for a moment bit.
Maybe you have developed an allergy to butter. I, individually, think it have a strong smell.Are you pregnant? If so, that might be making the smell even worse. If it continues, you might want to say something to your docotr and see what he could administer you. Or, research butter allergies on the internet. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment