Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When I help yourself to a shower..?

Whenever I'm planning to go whip a shower, my stomach begins to hurt concrete bad. I deduce it's cramp, and I have to cart a teen midol pill which helps hushed down cramps. I don't understand why whenever I want to jump take a shower, I usually return with this cramp. Anyone have a similar problem?
~I of late had this cramp/stomachache today up to that time I went to clutch a shower~ you may be nervous just about taking a shower or it tenses you somehow and causes you to own a cramp or muscle tightness. You know how some ppl don't seem stressed but u know they are when they start talking to much that it freshly sounds like a ramble? This isn't conventional and i don't think its adjectives your head but try and fail to acknowledge it just step in the shower next to out even thinking about it and newly jump surrounded by with everything al all set set to go. Or only take baths..put in the picture your doc thou, taking pills often similar to that is no polite either!
Go see a docter

No comments:

Post a Comment