Thursday, October 21, 2010

When to expect my time on Loestrin 24 Fe?

I am on my second pack of Loestrin 24 Fe. Last month while I was on the first pack my extent was incredibly filling. That was in the order of 3 weeks ago. Now I am on the second pack and I have started my time of year already.The point of Loestrin 24 is to have shorter period, that last 3 days. My quiz is, is anyone on or has anyone used Loestrin 24 and experienced a 3 hours of daylight period by the 2nd pack of pills? Thanks for any back you can give. first three packs- really substantial bleeding during my period
adequate to actually terrify me and make me send for my doctor about it- i never bled through a wipe, underwear and jeans before!
also- i have light bleeding whenever i have intercourse
after that- my period get lighter and lighter
i actually skipped a month- i have to take three pregnancy test
and so far, it's been starchy again
i don't really like this BC- but, i'm with the sole purpose staying on it b/c I don't feel close to seeing my gyno again for another pregnancy test and pelvic exam

No comments:

Post a Comment