Thursday, October 21, 2010

When to start birth control?

I'm 15 and have a prescription for Alesse from my doctor. She told me that you can bear the first pill at a certain time so that you wont enjoy your period on the weekend, but I forget when she said to help yourself to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking around? Starting on Sunday will generally prevent you from getting your length on the weekend. Starting mid-week will make it more expected you will have your spell on the weekend.
call her backup
bestofluck.my wishes to ya!
i'm not pretty sure what your talking more or less, it all depends on when your time starts for when you start to take the pills. you are supposed to start taking the alive pills the first day of your interval. but since i was impractical and didn't listen to my doctor i started mine the sunday after my period, i not often have my period on weekends. but i would just listen to your doctor and do what she/her say. if you have any question just reach a deal to you doc. hope things work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment