Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When do(did) you start your interval?

i am about to and i requirement advice I be 13 and I was watching The Wizard of Oz on tv at home. If simply told my mom, and she kept some pads within the house in baggage something like this happenened, so she give me one. If you don't have a mom around, or don't quality like you can describe her, maybe you can grasp someone to give you a ride to the store & buy some pad. I would start with pad, and wait to use tampons until after that until you are a little more comfortable near your period & your body. You should probably buy a couple kind, both heavy & hurricane lantern since you don't know what kind of flow you will own. Use the heavier ones, or overnight ones at night. I similar to the ones with wing, because they protect the sides/edges of your underwear. Try to always hold a few with you, within your purse or something so you aren't "surprised" by your period at university or something. When you are young, your extent might not always be regular, so you might not other get it around alike time every month. (If you are lucky you will, but most young girls don't). If you try to maintain track of it on a calendar, you might start to see a pattern however. It is OK, and middle-of-the-road if you don't develop a pattern for a couple years however.
When I be 12 and if you need give support to ask your mom or go their is a website full of info on your peroid. www.beinggirl.com
you should check it out, it help me when I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment